[at-l] Tornado coming

A few years back, I awoke one Saturday morning to a storm with a
bizarre mixture of loud and quiet - I couldn't hear what Mrs. Bug was
seeming to be yelling at me across the room near the top of the stairs.
"Shut up, I can't hear you!" I yelled back - or something equally
intelligent. I stood up and looked out the bedroom window trying to
figure out just what the racket was.

Across the street, my neighbors 60 foot pines were making huge swinging
movements back and forth, with the tops hitting the ground. Suddenly,
these tree snapped about 20 feet up, mostly landing on his roof as the
shingles started flying away. Down the street beyond his house, I saw a
grey cloud and rain storm swosh across the street toward the pond. It
got quiet. I realized I was standing in front of a window like a total
fool - after all my phobic trips to the basement in B'ham and Atlanta
whenever tornado warnings were called.

Yep, I understand that sort of stupidity.

Bill...

(So does Mrs. Bug and the girls.)