[at-l] Tornado coming

A tornado is heading this way while I type -- on the
link below, the tornado was just at the bottom of the
'O' in 'Fort Wayne' 8 minutes ago (on the leading edge
of the storm shown on the map).

http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/tornado2.jpg

Reminds me of Addis Gap in Georgia with John and Lynda
one eventful night on my thru-hike. Ahhh...seems I
slept through the tornado -- John and Lynda dutifully
informed me the next morning the night was violent and
terrible.

I can hear the thunder coming now. The power just went
out and my uninterruptable power supplies are beeping
like crazy. Yawn...maybe just a quick nap while I'm
waiting for the end.

Datto