[at-l] Methamphetamine Lab Closes Forest

There are likely to be several in the general area. Meth labs are
famous for having major fire hazards as well as booby traps that only
increase the hazard for those attempting to clean it up. It isn't
uncommon for whole trailer parks to be evacuated during a cleanup, and
usually isn't considered newsworthy.

I wonder what made Seattle's Meth so famous?

Bill...