[at-l] Water treatment stories

The problem is getting the other guy to wash _their_ hands that might
relieve your fears. Usually, giardia is a nasty, noisy and explosively
episodic diarrhea that takes a while to develop and resolve - with and
without treatment. Dehydration from any cause will put you on the
ground (or below) regardless.

I don't disagree with you, just make sure you are aware that water
ain't necessarily the most common way to get it.

Bill...