oops to the scouts: was Re: [at-l] And now, a scenic break....

I laughed when I read your "muzzling" comment.  And they *ARE* hurricanes!!
I wish I had their energy!  I joke about them all the time and take most of
the posts that way.  Most scouts love to hike.  My kids LNT better than
anyone I've ever seen.  They can make camp/cook/sleep/cook/break camp fast
as lightning!  They don't sleep in shelters and love the outdoors. BUT -
especially on Friday nights - they are the NOISIEST bunch of boys!  They are
a lot quieter on Saturday evening - 8 or so miles of hiking and singing and
joking around takes a lot out of them.  On Sunday they stay quiet until
after vespers.  Then it's back to the controlled chaos!

:-)

Charles