Re[2]: [at-l] Appalachian Trail: The Quick Way

In a message dated 05/23/2001 6:26:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ATnavi@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 5/23/2001 3:49:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> app-trail@excite.com writes:
>
> << Even this Southern boy's perception of New Jersey, although buoyed by
> the
> area around Newark, was shattered by the beauty along and near the trail.  >
> >

> Such wonderful words to hear. It seems that only AT hikers (and us natives
> from the Ramapos) know about the beauty of the NJ outdoors...
>
> Cheers, Navigator

It's funny. I lived in NJ for 38 years, and I never hiked the NJ AT.
I always went to NY & hiked Harriman, or hiked in the Catskills.
Other trails I hiked were more local (Morris county NJ, near my home).
I will probably see the AT more, now that I am in SC, farther away
from it...
Go figure...

multipart/alternative
  text/html