[at-l] And now, a scenic break....

sloetoe@yahoo.com quotes Loomis:

<And trail runners notice *less*? Pathetic ignorance,
knee-jerk bigotry, and avoidably backward.>

Wasn't Loomis' post itself full of pathetic ignorance and knee-jerk bigotry?
Maybe I'd read it too fast. Sorry. I'm in such a hurry I just skim and scan.
But I'm sure I get the meaning of the words as much as those who take the
time to read carefully, though. We each see the same words, don't we?
Glimpsing flowers, glancing at the scenery, and spooking wildlife *isn't*
noticing less?
Well, if that's all you want, that's all you'll get.
Guess I'm just "pathetically ignorant", Sloe...
ol' backwards TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---