[at-l] Lollie Winans/Julianne Williams

ogburn c <carolyn_ogburn@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Am writing a piece on the AT and wondered if there's
>been any progress on finding who murdered Lollie
>Winans and Julianne Williams. I was delighted to see
>that women were encouraged to hike on Memorial Day
>Weekend in their memory, and to 'Take Back the Trail'.
>
>Quixote, '95

I live in Luray, VA--closest town to where they were killed. Nothing new in
a couple of years in the local or regional news other than the annual
retrospectives. Lots of theories, perhaps even suspects depending upon who's
talking out of school, but not enough evidence to come close to arrest or
conviction.

Skyline