[at-l] Memorial Day Weekend

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> We finally have a long weekend - anyone going
> backpacking?

No backpacking, but camping with day hikes in the San
Juans down in southwest Colorado. Approx. 3-4 feet of
snow still in the high passes so the group I am going
with is nixing any backpacking.  Still will be great
to be away for four days though! (And get to soak in
some natural hot tubs at night...ahhhhhhhhhhh, my
muscles feel relaxed already!)

Mags

=====