[at-l] Re: Baltimore Jack

I was able to hike from So Va. to Harpers Ferry, then DWG to Dalton on a sore foot
that I could no longer stand the pain finally went to a Doc and I had broken the
sesmoid (something like that) bones right behind the big toe on the ball of the foot
so it is possible to hike (and I'm a wimp compared to BJ)
The only remedy for any kind of foot injury is rest.
EZ