Re[2]: [at-l] Appalachian Trail: The Quick Way

 Speed hikers miss so much, I wonder why they bother to use the AT as their
race track. My personal interaction with a speed hiker came early one quiet
June morning on Franconia Ridge. I was lost in the hiker zone, the clouds
lifting fast from the notch glowing gold from the just risen sun... and from
behind a Jerk screamed "Move Aside! Trail Runner!" at me. Startled, I
stumbled to my knees off the trail as he sprinted by. I heard him scream
three more times after he disappeared into the fog. I should've tripped him...
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---