[at-l] White Mt. Hike?

Hi Sharon,

You might still be able to get mid-week hut reservations.  Give the
reservations desk a call at 603-466-2727.

A good semi-loop hike that could include Mt. Washington might be from the
south.  The Davis/Dry River/Staircase loop makes a good loop by Mt.
Isolation and you could easily continue north to hit Mt. Washington.
There's also two shelters along the Davis path and a number of established
campsites along both the Davis and Dry River trails.

Also, let me know when you're going.  I might be available to provide a
weekend shuttle if you prefer to do a point-to-point.  The Kanc to Crawford
might be nice by way of 13 Falls, Galehead, South Twin, Zealand, and then
either the A-Z or the Notch past Thoreau Falls and Ethan Pond.

There are plenty of other options as well.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99