[at-l] Water along the AT, was Nantahalas

> > << Anyone have any info on the state of the springs on the
> Nantahalas
> >  stretch of the AT? The drought up here in Northern Virginia seems
> >  have broken. >>

We had a very nice rain in SE TN today and more is predicted for the next
few days. I talked to my brother who lives near Roanoke (SW VA) this
evening, he tells me they have had 8 days with rain, some very heavy.
Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.