[at-l] Rainbow Springs

Clear DayYes, Rainbow Springs is open and so is the bunk house and the =
cabins.  Of course, the showers are working, as well as the washing =
machine.  Prepare for lows around 50. (As per http://weather.com.  My =
husband and I camped there just two weekends ago. =20

But, you can always email them.

Rainbow Springs Campground & Cabins=20
While visiting Western North Carolina, whether you are a hiker, =
photographer, fisherman, rockhound or just someone looking for a great =
place to enjoy...

They are very good about answering their emails.

Have fun.  Rainbow Springs is my favorite campground!

Janie Kraker

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html