[at-l] Campmor sale on Ultralite Thermarest

The weekly gear mail from Campmor has the following little goody:

  Therm-a-Rest UltraLite 3/4 Length Self-Inflating Mattress
Item Number: 47613 Price: $49.95
<http://search.campmor.com/cgi-bin/redir?prod=7774>

This is a very nifty pad that can be folded to work as a back pad for most
backpacks and is very comfy. Thank you, Eb, for sending me to REI for one.
I highly recommend it, as it takes up essentially no space, and when
coupled with a closed cell mat (Deluxe Ridgerest in my case), is almost as
good as your mattress at home.

OrangeBug