[at-l] Trail Days and an Announcment

[cue large, cubicle-shaking, coworker-alarming guffaws]
"Well, yes."

--- W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Do you have feelings about this? Hmmm.
>
> OrangeBug
>
> At 12:41 PM 5/22/2001 -0700, Sloetoe wrote:
> >I hate you. You suck.

BTW, ScumDan, you asked recently (somewhere. hey gimmie a break) about
resources. Here's two possibilities: 1) the fuzzy-warm book available
through the ATC, which will probably be way below what you want/need. 2)
when I was planning things for 2000, I intended to put out a mailing to
each town's postmaster along the way, with a return card addressed, asking
them to draw a map from the post office to the public library, with
distances and directions. We were planning on hitting them for learning
resources, but you could do the same thing for local
history/geology/sociology/ecology -- especially if they knew you were
coming.
Only thinking of the children,
Jadetoe

=====