[at-l] Trail Days and an Announcment

--- Dan Myers <dmyers@zcs.k12.in.us> wrote:
>     I have returned safe, sound, and sleepy from my first Trail Days
> experience.  Life in The Swamp was good.
### And so *this* is how you repay us???

> ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
>     As of today, I'm starting to plan a Thru-Hike in either 2003 or
> 2004.

### Dear Dan,
I hate you. You suck.
[note to at-l-ers: You should note that I really mean this. Dan knows. The
Weenie walked around post-hike Saturday and all day Sunday like he'd found
out that the answer to the Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
was not in fact "42" as rumored, but was in fact "AT". BSEG. And he sat
there quiet, like he didn't want anybody to know. I hate him.]
Your former friend,
Tom McGinnis
Sloetoe
GA->ME'79, you know.