[at-l] Back on the 'live' feed!

Hello all,

Because of work (trying *not* to become a "dot-bomb") I had to go into
'digest mode' a couple of months ago.  The withdrawal from the live feed was
tough.  I missed you guys and feel like I have really missed out!

Worse, I missed TD and am not happy about it.  After missing the GA RUCK I
had really planned to go.  Everyone seems to have had a blast. What's up
next that I can miss? :-)

This weekend I'm going to hike on the AT around Wesser - I have *got* to get
away from this computer and this office!

Charles