[at-l] Signing off...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In the past month I have become gainfully unemployed, homeless, and now I am
without a car to my name.  (Mags, you thought you were the only
one...actually the family is trading cars again, and I am letting my brother
keep his until I return.)

Tomorrow I leave for a whirlwind trip to visit family and friends before
heading north to Maine for a starting date around June 9.   I hope to
celebrate my birthday in Harpers Ferry (Sept 5).  I should finish near a
very thankful Thanksgiving.

I will be sending updates to family and friends via email when possible. If
you would like to be on my list, send me an email reply MINUS the "[at-l]"
in the subject line.  I will be home for a few days late next week and will
put you on the mailing list.

I will probably have Mags forward short status updates to the list.  (Would
you mind Paul?)

I would appreciate phone numbers and addresses for those who are willing to
be a safety net along the way.  Although I plan on having basic hike, there
are moments when things can go crazy.  There may also be a need to get off
the trail for a day or two in order to clear my head and re-motivate.  If
you would be willing to help a hiker in need, please let me know.

Finally, I will be looking for a ride to The Gathering this year.  I should
be near the VA/TN border when it occurs.  If you are from the area or would
be passing through on your way to Hanover, and would be willing to put up
with a stinky thruhiker, please let me know.

Have a wonderful summer.

Grace & Peace,
Terry Norton
GAME'98