[at-l] 42?

Yeh, I'd seen it too and wondered if others would bring out this sad news.
The website has a tributes forum with a number of folks suggesting May 25
as "towel day" as a fitting remembrance and means of turning other
innocents on to this cleverly twisted mind.

Then it finally struck me - dual use. A camp towel would be among the
perfect substitutes for a ground cloth.

Orangebug
(looking for the perfect towel to carry about the Universe)