[at-l] The Reverend and sundry matters

from R+R of Trail Place's ATML:
"It was reported in writing from the Tennessee congressman's office that WF's
campaign for the Gulf Tract was the deciding factor in Washington for the
appropriation of the 3 million in public monies for the purchase. No, I don't
have the time or effort to do so, but it could be proven that this is true by
researching the facts."
Produce your "facts." I'm sure if they actually exist you have them ready to
post in response to a challenge. Post them.
"The glaring glitch here is that it really isn't that important for the
Trail's sake what the organizer's motives were if he could gain some affect
for the Trail. As far as I am concerned he could put a header at the front of
the form spelling out the pure need for ego fulfillment in his participation
and I would still work with him if it helped the AT."
It's a certainty that you would. Such behaviour is not uncommon among the
sheep following their Judas goat. The man had to threaten his listers with
removal to get them to use his Trail Place letter bot. His priority was to
have Trail Place credited.
"I believe Mr Bruce really did want to save Saddleback, the rest is dodgy
trail politics."
And Bruce has 7 thru hikes, and the ATC has legitimized the Avery Society,
and the AMC is anti Thruhiker, and ALDHA is responsible for the Philosopher's
Guide no longer being published, and people should donate money to Bruce via
the so-called Center for AT Studies, and Bruce invented Trail Days.
Get a clue, Rocks. Not everything Bruce posts on Trail Place is true.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html