[at-l] Ground Cloth Question

In a message dated 5/21/2001 12:11:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andrew@aspco.com writes:

> I have a Mountain Hardware SkyView 3 tent and wanted to avoid shelling
> out $50 for a Mountain Hardware ground cloth.  Can anyone here give me
> any recommendations on how to construct my own, equally effective ground
> cloth for significantly less?  Any and all help/suggestions/advice would
> be most appreciated.

Go to a Home Depot or other hardware store. Get a small roll of plastic
sheeting (3mil or more).
Cost maybe $5 to $10.
OR
See if any house's are being build. Check if they have any small pieces of
Tyvek (tm) house wrap

Wildbill

multipart/alternative
  text/html