[at-l] Bday...

WEll, thanks for the BDay wishes everyone.  My 27th birthday (yes..I am a
youngin' :D...but I did notice that the grey hair is starting to come in..
:O ) bash was quite nice..good friends, my favorite beverage (black and
tan!), and stayed in Denver.

As to my plans next summer..well, there is a good reason why I sold off the
car. (No car payments and no insurance = one long backpacking
trip!)..otherwise I would love to do some trail angeling for our intrepid
CDT hikers...

Mags...a year older..but doubtful if I am a year wiser.....

ps. And of course a happy birthday to Landslides!
The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!