[at-l] The Reverend and sundry matters

Weary writes:
"I sensed that the reverend or his alter ego lead the fight to preserve the
several thousand acres near Max Patch last year. And he lead the largely
successful effort to gain public support for the preservation of Saddleback"

Nonsense.
The online letter campaigns he "lead" on Trail Place meant nothing, I repeat
Nothing, to the respective politicians who were victims of his spam. Weary
should know better than to think that hundreds of emails from
non-constituants meant anything to Sue Collins and Olympia Snowe. Direct mail
from party members, contributors, and local voters matter. The politics
involved here are basic. Bruce's motives wre transparent. His posts didn't
give the snail mail addresses of the politico, and ask that you hand write a
personal letter, his post asked for people to send emails using Trail Place's
letter bot. He didn't want Saddleback and the Gulf Tract saved, he wanted the
personal CREDIT for getting them saved.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

multipart/alternative