[at-l] Virtual TDz

Nope, no TD for me this year. (Not exactly my scene!).  Will be at the
gathering this year, however.

Off to Denver this evening for some trail daze like activities involving a
beverage made from barley and hops...it is my birthday after all. :-)

Mags

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!