[at-l] Trail Days

Linda wrote:

<<<Why can't you just bring the kids along?? I have never seen any signs
that said "No Kids Allowed"!!>>>

Thanx Linda, but they would have to miss 2 soccer games, and a band
performance in order to go with us. It wouldn't be fair to them or their
teams/ band. We encourage them to honor their commitments to groups they
join. Gee........ but then, we arent going to be with "our group" are
we. Hmmmm, whats wrong with THIS picture?¿

Also, we have to travel all around PA on Memorial weekend with our
youngest as her Soccer Travel Team is entered in a huge tournament with
like 240 girls teams. Two weekends in a row would be too much on all of
us.

We do appreciate your encouragement, and this decision took a long time
to make, but we just can't make it this time. We plan on being at The
Gathering again, though. Remember last year we missed soccer games and
our oldest daughters first Homecoming dance to be there. There are
always trade offs as parents, aren't there?

Enjoy....and fill us in afterwards!
Landslides (Nan)