[at-l] Winter NoBo AT Thruhiker

I think that the 'last NoBo' off Springer was Grizz Adam who spent the
night of 16/17 Oct '00 at the Springer Mtn shelter, then headed north.
The last report I have was on the afternoon of 27 November with him
heading for the Vadeventer shelter between Watauga Dam and Damascus.

Never B (Brian Robinson, the gent attempting the calendar-year triple
crown) makes no mention of him in his journals.  Never B left the AT at
about the MA/VT line at the end of March.  Grizz Adam should have been
still north of him at that time or else someplace sitting with his feet
up in front of a roaring fire.

Has anyone heard anything about Grizz Adams getting north of Damascus?

Bob Brooks