[at-l] SOBO vs NOBO

I also think that there is a deeper appreciation for life as you "mature".
I traveled all over the world when I was young and hardly saw a thing
(except the "cute guys"..LOL)  Now I stop and spend time studying a leaf,
flower, ripples of water in a stream.  I have learned, through the "bumps"
of life, that it is to be treasured.  As we deepen this appreciation, we try
harder, don't you think?  I never though that hard work and hiking the A.T.
would lead me to a "spiritual awakening" but it has!

On the other hand, there are some amazing "young folks" on the trail who
give me hope for the future.  There is no place I feel happier and more
accepted than on the trail or trail functions...no matter what the age of
the hiker.

As far as speed and age, what about Nimblewill at 62?  Who can keep up!?

Hummingbird