[at-l] Caution !! Driving Thru VA.

Do not mess around with the VA troopers. They may be polite as they give
you a ticket for speeding, carrying an illegal radar receiver, a burned out
turn signal and any other additions to the price for bail. It is common for
the radar detector to be broken as the trooper "inspects" it and
confiscates the parts for evidence.

Do the speed limit. Put the detector in the trunk. Say "Yes, Officer" and
obey all commands if stopped. VA State Troopers are deadly serious people.
They tolerate no "Attitude".

OrangeBug
(experienced in the matter)