[at-l] Re: Re cummulative elavation gain question

I'll buck that trend. At lest the "better shape" part. I'm in crappy shape, far too heavy, right
now. That will, of course, change on the trail, but right now. I should be doing more thn I am to
get into shape... A few tune up hikes before I go will help a little bit...

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **