[at-l] Brian Robinson's Triple Crown Attempt

>> Ron, don't tease. Where is he now? <<

Brian's clipping right along the PCT.  As of three days ago he's done some
455+ miles of the PCT. You can probably add another 80 or 90 miles to that.
That would put him some where Tehaachapi, CA.

 All of it in a since I saw him on April 28th.  He's hoping to set the
record as the fastest PCT thru-hike at under 3 months.

All total his mileage is around 2600 in 132 days. Which is just over 20
miles per day. I'd image his average will begin to rise now that snow is
less a problem.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/