[at-l] C*ll Phones

--- RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time, landis@epix.net
> writes:
>
> << I understand that the disciples of the Rev.
> Jerry, aka WF, (look it up)
> need to evangelize in order to curry his favor, but
> I find the pedantry
>  a little tedious and the tactics impolite at best.
>   >>

> Again, if anything is an offensive slam, it is
> this

You're right, the Rev. Jerry remark was unnecessary.
And what I really meant to say was that I found the
paternalistic pedantry a little tedious...etc.

> This is obviously a petty attempt to smear my
> topic with that other
> site's reputation

Not so, it's not my perogative to determine the
validity of your topic.  This is an open forum - wrap
your mind around that concept for a moment.  And
that's not exactly high praise from you for "that
other site"

> My post says nothing different than other AT-L
> posters on this subject

Right again.  The only difference is the other AT-L
posters aren't posting a reply on TP to a msg on AT-L
without citing the source, at the same time that they
are maligning this list.  This is bad scholarship and
bad manners.

A thought... If you found out that a good friend's
spouse was sleeping with someone else and maligning
your friend to the paramour, wouldn't you tell your
friend?

> I hope it is not disallowed to mention that the
> "Rev", with all his
> warts, has managed to preserve thousands of acres
> for the AT for
> prosperity...

Is this where we all genuflect?   Damn! I did it
again.

I know that you would prefer a point by point pissing
contest with me on this matter but I will not oblige.

This will be my last post regarding your recent msg.

if you really need to.

Your "good friend",
Steve