[at-l] Camping At Trail Daze

Hi Guys;
As many of you know I am in Damascus for Trail Daze
and to let my knee heal. I was asked by Kahley to give
you all the lowdown on the camping here in town. Welp
here it is right out of the official pamphlet. The
following list is where you may camp;
Tent City At The Creek,
Pool Island,
Back end of Town Park past the Basket Ball Court
(Quiet Area)
Signs have been posted.

Hope this helps to clear a few things up for you all.

=====
Bob
GA>ME 2001
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs

A bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work

http://friends.backcountry.net/bakpakr/index.htm