[at-l] Fear - and an apology (was: communications) - (LONG)

I prefer his BS to most I encounter every day. Jim wrote from his
experience which is extremely valid and more of the highest integrity. I
might offer (and have) a differing experience, but that doesn't make his
experience a byproduct of masculine bovine digestive processes.

I'm sorry that Jack felt the need to pass such an ethereal comment around a
campfire. It could have sparked an explosion near an open flame.

OrangeBug