[at-l] Singing telegram for Maine Rose

TO: AT, ALDHA, PATH, and WomenHikers Lists
SUBJECT:  Singing telegram for Maine Rose

telegram to Maine Rose, send it to:
	Linda Patton, 1829 Folkstone Rd., Tallahassee FL 32312
and be sure to tell me how you want your name to be listed on the card that
she'll get telling who the telegram is from.  I'll combine the money and the
list of names and send them on.

Now where are our inventive geniuses?  Nobody's come up with "more-better"
words for the song??

	--  eArThworm