[at-l] VBS virus

We got a similar warning from our techs yesterday. It said "A new virus outbreak is being reported.  The virus has been tagged "V.Homepage.vbs".  It will arrive via email with a subject such as "homepage" and some text such as "Hi, you've got to see this page - it's really cool :-) ".  It will contain an attachment that looks to be a web page, but is really a Visual Basic Script.  If you should receive a mail like this, notify MIS immediately.  Do not open it.  The virus spreads by infecting email and using it to send more copies of itself. "