[at-l] Re: fond things remembered

Lovely report.

I got lost in the same place you did. Exxcept I never did find the trail and did go down that road.
Actually, I got nailed by a thunderstorm as I was coming back up trying to find the trail and I
zipped into my tent giving up for the night. The next morning, Saturday, I tried to find the trail,
failed, and just went  down that road into Narrows, Va. where I managed eventually to hitch a lift
into Pearisburg arriving about half an hour before the PO closed.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **