[at-l] Drying down [was Mylar sleeping bags]

Weeelllll,
Shortly after moving to this rental home, I decided my daughters "baby
blue" down jacket needed a bath, as the undersleeves were nowhere close
to baby blue (maybe baby poo color). Well, did I read the
label.......naaaaa, not me. It washed up really well, and so I popped it
into the dryer, and.....well,..... it didn't come back quite the same.
Wow, this dryer gets REALLY alot hotter than my other one! It seems that
I somehow melted the inner lining of the coat, but the mom in me said,
"Just put it on....it cant be that bad." Well, the down in that sleeve
was not there, dunno where they went, and she could have warn it, but
she refused because she would have to keep that arm in an uppright bent
position to wear it as thats how the melted lining formed when cooled.
Not a pretty sight! So I COULD give down drying advice....
 "ASK SOMEONE ELSE!" Hehehehehehe

Landslides