[at-l] Trangia

Yes, you can screw the top back on, saving fuel. No it doesn't leak (if the
gasket is still good). I have done this.

Beware, if you put the flame out with the gasketed top instead of the simmer
ring, you will no doubt eventually ruin the gasket, causing all the saved fuel
to leak all over your pack.

- Gary from Fairfax