[at-l] Trip Report # 4

As bad as Sassafras is for PUDS, the next section after Cooper Gap until
Justus Creek is worse - in my book. There are more blow downs and fewer views.

Okay, what type of filter did you have? I carry the SWA after using PUR
Hiker for a couple of years. I always carry Polar Pure for backup. The only
failure with the SWA inline was due to my own error by adding Gatorade
powder pre-filter. The Hiker can silt up quite easily.

OrangeBug