[at-l] Parking And Shuttle In SNP

Hi folks!

In the first week of July, my wife and I will be meeting somewhere in the
middle of SNP (I will be SOBO on a section hike and she is driving to meet
me). Our plan is to hike south as far as we can in five or six days,
hopefully as far as Rockfish Gap.

So...we will need
(a) a place to park a truck in the park and
(b) a shuttle back to the truck when we're done.

Near as I can figure I'll be somewhere around Big Meadows when my wife is to
join me, so that's where the parking is needed. Then we'll need a shuttle
from somewhere around Rockfish Gap.

Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks,

Pokey