[at-l] does this happen to you?

Yup. I read the experiences others have with a section I've been, and
the variety of experiences on different years and circumstances. It
makes me understand why the ATC will give a 2000 mile patch to those
sectioners who "simply" walk Georgia 25 times. I haven't seen a section
that was the same, ever. Familiar, but never identical.

If you skip VA, you only "skip" the VA of 2001. HYOH

Bill...