[at-l] need sleeping bag advice

Datto <datto_atl@yahoo.com> wrote...

<snip>

>Also, inside your pack you may want to at least put a
>garbage bag inside your tent stuff sack (to keep the
>water from the previous nights rainstorm from seeping
>into the inside of your pack).

<snip>

And, you might want to keep your tent and your rainfly in SEPARATE (smaller)
stuff sacks. This way, your sometimes wet rainfly won't get your tent
soaking wet while all intertwined in one big stuff sack. You'll appreciate
that if you have to set up the tent again that night and haven't had an
opportunity to dry things out during the day. Splitting the tent and rainfly
into two smaller stuff sacks also makes for more flexible packing options
inside your pack. I use the smallest (#1) OR Advanced Sacks to conserve
space; they work well for the Clip Flashlight. I think the Advanced is the
least likely to allow water to leak out and get everything in my pack wet.
YMMV of course.

Skyline