[at-l] cutting the haze

Hey Saunterer, I was at least one of the ones that was borrowing your photo
expertise. I've got your lens adapter, and literally just got off the phone
with a on-line camera shop, where I ordered something called a "linear
polarizing filter", as they couldn't match a UV filter to the adapter
number.
One more tip from the helpful person on the shop end was to use a higher
speed film (200 or 400). Makes sense, less shutter time equals less UV
hitting the film...

skeeter