Re(2): [at-l] Life changes (only slightly trail related!)

Wow, thanks for all your votes of confidence!  I have 2 things to say...

1.  Check back with me when my savings run out....

and
2.  Re injury consultations.....  I will respond to those who asked
questions, but give me some time, ok?  And unlike the Tin Can Stove Man, I
can't speak to the "quality" of the advice!

Thanks again and I truly hope to see more of you all on the trail in the
next few years!

As for Orange Bug... I don't mind being the braver "man"!  Like I
said,,,,, it's all good!

Sharon...... Now I just need that trail name.....

Sharon Sharpe
Head Athletic Trainer
Wellesley College
Wellesley MA