[at-l] NJ bears WAS Memorial Weekend Query

> > it's also in a area where you may see some black bear!

NJ Fish and Wildlife is again reporting record numbers of bear/people
conflict.  They freely dispense a pamplet on encountering these creatures in
the wild.  Might be a good idea to grab a few for the neophytes.
Rich (who will be out this weekend)

oh I will awake on my birthday (Cinco De Mayo) listening to the birds
somewhere south of PA 309. {where there will be less bears}