[at-l] quit smoking hike...

I offer my encouragement to all who are attempting to quit smoking by
means of hiking.

Which reminds me of the way I quit smoking on February 18, 1973 - the same
day I started jogging/running. By my calculation, if I put all the
cigarettes that I have NOT smoked in more than 27 years, the end-to-end
cigarettes would be about 72 miles long.

I'd rather walk a mile than switch back to smokin'.

Best wishes to you all.