[at-l] lister miles total...

Hey Pittsa,
I'll try to figure my miles for the year. The good news, the Surgeon did
the arthroscopic repair, the bad, 50% chance to heal to full mobility, BUT
I've got to be a good boy for as much as three months ( no backpacking.).
O.K.-O.K. I'm still able to look forward to 2004. (I be good, honest I
will) I guess it is good that I got at least one weekend in this year. But
I guess I will be whirling like a dervish when I get back on the job.
Black Wolfe