[at-l] Re: Re Re silnylon

I should have noted that I do take a sleeping bag over bag with me. In the past it has been an old
Feathered Friends ting and in the future it'll be a silnylong/pertex creation that I'm getting made
once the fabrics arrive.

Even the old overbag plus ID Sil Shelter wigh less than a Nomad would and the FF overbag is HEAVY.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **