[at-l] Re: silnylon tarps

All sorts of places. Campmor sells some that are decent. Integral Designs <www.integraldesigns.com>
sells exceelent products (cheaper if you get them through MEC <www.mec.ca>). The site you found is a
ting run by David Olsen as I recall. He is a frequent contributor to Backpackinglight over on
yahoogroups and I think people have liked his products.

I'm personally quite happy with my Sil Shelter from Integral Designs. It's a bit more expensive than
a basic tarp, but it has some advatages that I think are worth the price. The biggest one being that
is has some shape already and is therefore much esier to set up, in most cases, than a standard
tarp. YOu loose a little flexibility but not much.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **